I don’t even know what to caption this
BLOG OF THE WEEK #5!
i am looking for new ‘hippie/zen/spiritual'blogs to follow, and want to share them with you guys!
how to enter:
- must be following celestinevibes i will be checking!
- reblogs ONLY as entry. reblog as many times as you want, but likes do not count and i will not look at your profile if you only like the post!
- entries are judged by blog content only! aka ‘hippie/spiritual/zen’ pages! i will follow back ones i love!
- entries are then short listed and then placed into a random choice generator - so please don’t spend me a message asking me to pick you!
- doesn’t matter if you entered last week - can enter every time!
- followed back by me
- promotion to 32000 followers via screenshots scheduled throughout the week
- a mention every day on the next weeks blog of the week posts!
- a featured link on my blog of the week page listing all previous winners!
bonuses: please feel free to:
- follow my previous blog of the week! bestiality7
- follow my instagram (@_veelight) for my own nature photos! if i like your ig i will follow back!
- follow my network shantisouls
WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN 29TH SEPTEMBER 2014!* FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK HERE! do not enter if you don’t understand what being blog of the week means!* i fully intend to publish the winner on this date, however it may be a day early or late as the 26th is my birthday, and i move into my new flat on the 27th.
The idea to display the pets inside the store started in Singapore as a collaboration between Ikea and two animal shelters, according to Business Insider. Together they formed the project Home for Hope.
this actually broke my heart a little bit and i cried what has the internet done to me wait no i just FUCKING LOVE DOGS SO MUCH
Scorpios can drag themselves from the midst of the ocean’s floor, by endorsing their powers of regeneration, and engaging in their cosmic duty, assisting others along the transformation process. This is why they are living now in a crisis, and are often being torn between two contradictory tendencies: the past and death on one hand, and the future and life on the other. During life a part of themselves will die in order to let another part be born.
@god can you make me able to teleport so I can see my friends. Please
Elephants walking through a rain forest.
i thought these were bunnies in a field of grass but ok